Become a Plant Based Seller
Join other Kiwi stores and become a Plant Based Seller!
We are New Zealand's first and fastest growing online vegan-friendly marketplace.
FREE to sign up and create your own shop page, just pay 15% commission on sales.
Gain greater product exposure though our engaged and targeted social media pages.
100% Kiwi Sellers. Plant Based Marketplace is leading the way!
Steps for Sellers
1. Sign up to create your FREE Plant Based sellers account.
2. You now have access to your sellers dashboard and can start adding your store details and listing products!
3. When you receive a sale through Plant Based you will be sent an email alert to login and fulfill your order.
4. Once the order has been fulfilled you will receive a payout email as we transfer the funds into your account.
We pay you like this: retail price + shipping - our 15% Commission.
It is that easy!
We are here to help if you need support or have any questions along the way.
Can I list products that contain honey on Plant Based Marketplace?
No. You cannot list any products that contain animal by-products on Plant Based Marketplace such as honey.
How do I manage product inventory?
You can manage your store inventory in 3 ways.
1. By logging into your seller account and manually updating a product.
2. Using CSV for bulk product edits.
3. Inventory connector - please enquire for larger stores.
Where are Sellers located?
Our growing community of Sellers are located right across New Zealand. All products must be shipped from within NZ and we welcome Sellers of both locally-made products and reputable importers.
Where can my products be shipped to?
We currently only ship within New Zealand. This includes North Island, South Island, Waiheke & Steward Island only.
How do I set my shipping rates?
Currently shipping rates are set in our back-end and we ask sellers to provide us with their nationwide shipping prices once signed up.
What about product returns?
You are able to add your own returns policies to your shop page.
Individual store return policies are applied when dealing with customer returns in conjunction with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA).