Expected delivery 1-4 working days or as stated
All items are shipped from within NZ
- 1 packet Gluten Free Chocolate Cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 200ml water
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line an 20-22cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Empty the contents of the packet into a bowl.
- Add the oil and water and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into the cake tin and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- To make ganache, heat 200g coconut cream in a small saucepan.
- When hot, add 200g chopped dark chocolate (50-60%) cacao solids, dairy free if possible.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until the chocolate has melted into the coconut cream.
- Spread over cold cake or allow the ganache to cool and then whip it into a mousse.
Gluten-free wholemeal cake flour (organic coconut flour, Australian green banana flour, organic psyllium, organic golden flaxseed flour, Australian lupin flakes) organic raw sugar, organic tapioca flour, organic cocoa powder, baking powder, fibre, sea salt.