Ships direct from our NZ supplier
Save with multibuy discount!
Made from superb, high quality vegetable fibre, these Luffas stimulate blood circulation, prevent cellulite, reduce blackheads and eliminate dead skin. Made from top quality luffa raw material grown organically by the biggest luffa producer in Europe in spray free (bee-friendly) plantations in Galicia (North West of Spain).
These sponges are suitable even for the most delicate type of skin: babies, sensitive skin and skin with eczema.
- 100% natural & biodegradable
- Top quality organically grown luffa raw material
- Hand crafted & very durable
- High natural content in skin-hydrating and healing Cucurbitacin C,
- No artificial chemicals are used in the production (some luffas are produced with them to improve the appearance)
- Ideal for use with gels and soaps
- A natural scrub, both wet and dry
- Sent with minimal packaging made with recycled and recyclable paper or cardboard printed with vegan ink.
The luffa material is produced using only traditional agricultural techniques using hand picking. They are treated only with natural geothermal springs in the thermal village of Caldas de Reis. The treatment in hot springs at 43 degrees for minimum 100 hours makes them mould resistant and provides them with therapeutic properties.
The luffas are very long lasting as they are made from a unique variety of luffa achieved after several years of botanical research that has been refined to product a more resistant and softer fibre. Soap holder not included.