Mummy’s Tummy Cream Stretch Mark Prevention Cream 200ml
✔ Ships direct from our NZ supplier
Quench pregnant bellies' moisture cravings with this natural, indulgent stretch mark prevention cream that will soothe the irritation and itchiness associated with stretching skin.
Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin experiencing itchiness and stretching associated with pregnancy.
HOW TO JUICE
Massage in this buttery cream every night to support and comfort skin prone to stretching, including the bust, hips and thighs, allowing a few moments each day to connect with your growing baby and body.Mummy's Tummy can continue to be used after baby is born while the skin is readjusting and long after as a body conditioning cream if you have become addicted to the delicious smell and texture.We recommend to start using Mummy's Tummy as early as possible to keep the skin supple and ready for stretching.
Cocos Nucifera Fruit (Coconut) Extract, *Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin Cetearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Pentylene glycol, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, *Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, *Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu) Fruit Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Alkanna Tinctoria root, Indigofera Tinctoria extract, Tocopherol, Parfum (Naticide – A Natural, certified organic approved preservative system using vanilla & almond extracts) *Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Super nourishing plant butters melt into a skin loving oil, aiding product penetration to feed the skin on a deeper level.
- Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acid rich oils support the skin's natural barrier, locking in essential moisture needed to maintain skin elasticity and stop itching.
- This delicious blend of plantsterol rich shea butter, along with essential fatty acid packed pomegranate and red raspberry, supports skin elasticity and tone while helping to reduce inflammation and the appearance of stretch marks as the skin grows.
- Kakadu plum is the richest plant source of Vitamin C in the world; this vitamin is required for the production of healthy skin strengthening collagen.
- Apricot and rosehip oils provide the skin with protective vitamins and antioxidants that are essential for the skin's natural healing process.