ORGANIC RAW CACAO POWDER 1kg
Expected delivery 1-4 working days or as stated
All items are shipped from within NZ
Purecoco Raw cacao powder is 100% Natural, chemical FREE, no additives, no artificial flavourings, colourings or ingredients.
We also leave our cacao powder un-defatted (we don’t remove the cacao butter with high heat), this results in a richer more flavoursome and nutrient dense product. Great for making raw chocolate.
Our raw cacao powder is ready to use in cooking, baking or anywhere you would use coco powder. It has a rich chocolate taste blended with a bitter sweet taste of pure cacao. Cacao has been used to promote health and healing for centuries by the Mayans and Aztecs as a chocolate without sweetener. Purecoco cacao powder lets you experience the real taste of chocolate.
Use this powder in a 1:1 ratio as you would coco powder, the difference is cacao powder has no preservative, additives, emulsifiers or colours and contains high antioxidants and magnesium.
- Add to your breakfast cereal for texture, fibre, good fats and flavour
- Add to smoothies, juices and hot chocolate drinks
- Mix with fruit and yogurt
- Use in cooking and baking to add chocolate flavour and colour
- Garnish desserts
- Can be used in savoury dishes to add richness e.g. stocks and slow cooks
- Add to nuts and seeds as a snack mix
- Make homemade chocolate by adding coconut oil and nectar
- High in Magnesium
- Sugar free
- Raw, organic, ethical, ground cacao (chocolate) bean to create a natural, sugar free, chocolate powder.
- Use in place of coco powder as a more natural, nutrient dense option.
- High in Magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium.
- High in anti-oxidants.
- Use in cooking and baking to add a rich chocolate flavour.
- Use in smoothies and toppings for desert and cereal.
- Make homemade, raw chocolate by adding coconut nectar and coconut oil.
- Superfood due to its wholefood properties.
- Additive free.
- Gluten, soy and dairy free.
- Raw, un-bleached, un-refined and vegan.
- Non GMO.
- Animal friendly.