PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCHY 500G
Expected delivery 1-4 working days or as stated
All items are shipped from within NZ
Ever engaged in a Smooth vs. Crunchy war?
We’ve held off as long as we could but alas; the people have spoken…and the people want the crunch! So we’ve kept the same unique Forty Thieves texture, a peanuty cloud of naturally sweet, protein-packed goodness and we’ve added a big helping of delicious crunchy bits plus a dash of pink Himalayan salt to the mix.
If you happen to be crunch-inclined, we’d recommend holding on tightly to your wonderfully crunchy Forty Thieves peanut butter – it’s known to turn even the smoothest of criminals.
Forty Thieves Peanut Butter is made from 100% hi-oleic, non-GMO peanuts grown in Argentina. Our peanuts are dry-roasted with no added oils.
Is Peanut Butter healthy?
YES, Peanut Butter is healthy. Though technically a legume, the humble peanut has the highest protein levels across all nuts. It’s also packed with heart-healthy fats. When enjoyed as part of a balanced diet, Peanut Butter provides important minerals including; Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus. In addition, benefit from key vitamins like Vitamins B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B9 (Folate) and Vitamin E.
- Manganese: Vital for bone formation. Ensures normal functioning of the brain and proper activity of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Lowers cholesterol. Helps control blood sugar levels. Releases energy from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): Enables DNA synthesis and repair. Encourages tissue and cell growth.
What are some creative ways to eat Peanut Butter?
- Crunchy Peanut Butter on toast with homemade chia jam
- Make a spicy satay dipping sauce for chargrilled veggies or cubed firm tofu
- Make super chunky cookie dough bliss balls
Ingredients: Hi-Oleic Non- GMO Peanuts, Organic Himalayan Pink Salt
Nutritional information (per 100g)
Energy 2247kJ, Protein 26.9g, Fat 47.0g, Saturated 6.0g, Carbohydrates 4.0g, Sugars 3.1g, Sodium 189.4 mg