PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTH 500G
Expected delivery 1-4 working days or as stated
All items are shipped from within NZ
Forty Thieves Peanut Butter is made from 100% hi-oleic, non GMO peanuts grown in Argentina. This naturally sweet, protein-packed variety is dry-roasted in small batches and milled into a soft and textured spread. (We call it smooth but its a nor crunchy – just how we like it!) Because it’s available in a jumbo-sized 500g jar, Peanut Butter lovers can now enjoy more nuts and less packaging. Nothing beats Forty Thieves Peanut Butter and banana toasties dusted with cinnamon.
Is Peanut Butter healthy?
YES, Peanut Butter is healthy. Though technically a legume, the humble peanut has the highest protein levels across all nuts. It’s also packed with heart-healthy fats. When enjoyed as part of a balanced diet, Peanut Butter provides important minerals including; Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus. In addition, benefit from key vitamins like Vitamins B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B9 (Folate) and Vitamin E.
- Manganese: Vital for bone formation. Ensures normal functioning of the brain and proper activity of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Lowers cholesterol. Helps control blood sugar levels. Releases energy from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): Enables DNA synthesis and repair. Encourages tissue and cell growth.
What are some creative ways to eat Peanut Butter?
- Try a Peanut Butter and sliced banana toastie made with real sourdough. Drizzle with NZ honey and dust with cinnamon.
- Make healthy homemade Peanut Butter cups.
- Create a healthy Satay sauce incorporating fresh chilli, coriander and coconut milk to the mix.
- Spread on celery sticks in the afternoon to get you through till dinner.
What’s in the jar?
Ingredients: 100% Peanuts
Our customers can trust Forty Thieves to only use natural, premium ingredients. We never use preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavours to any of our products because we believe Mother Nature has done a pretty good job already.
Nutritional information (per 100g):
Energy 2247 kJ, Protein 26.9g, Fat 47.0g, Saturated 6.0g, Carbohydrates 4.0g, Sugars 3.1g, Sodium 1.7mg