Hemp Organic Facial Cleanser - Promise (100ml)
Ships direct from Plant Based
Expected delivery 1-4 working days or as stated
All items are shipped from within NZ
Best Before 12/2019
Promise Hemp Cleanser with Frankincense is a gentle and effective way to clean your skin. Leave the detergent for the dishes!
Promise Hemp Cleanser can also be used for shaving!
If you have never used oil to cleanse your face you are in for a pleasant surprise. Water doesn’t break down oil and harsh detergent cleansers strip the natural oils from our skin. Using the principle of “like dissolves like”, Promise oil cleanser gently breaks down and melts away makeup and the remnants of the day without clogging pores.
Organic fruit oils gently cleanse and decongest the skin. Frankincense helps reduce blemishes, and even out skin tone. Hemp seed, jojoba, apricot, & carrot oil nourish your skin with antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Your skin will be left feeling clean, fresh, and smooth.
Directions: Apply to moistened face and neck, then gently massage skin. Remove with a warm damp soft face cloth.
Ingredients (100% organic): Hemp seed oil, Jojoba wax, Apricot kernel oil, Carrot seed oil, Lavender oil, Orange oil, Lemon oil, Frankincense oil.
Hemp seed oil is the “king of oils” and it certainly shows when used on the skin. It is nourishing and won’t clog the pores as it is non-comedogenic, so ideal for acne prone skin. Due to the linoleic acid content it lubricates and cleanses the pores.
- Carrot Seed Oil is full of antioxidant carotenoids which help protect skin from damage by the sun's UV rays.
Frankincense the “oil of the gods”. It helps to regenerate skin cells, reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apricot Kernel oil aids skin-healing, rich in omega-6 gamma-linolenic acid, and vitamins A & E, Apricot Kernel oil helps to hydrate and nourish skin. Apricot Kernel oil absorbs into skin relatively quickly and is considered non-greasy, so it can be used on virtually any skin type. However, this oil is especially helpful for hydrating and healing very dry skin.
- Lavender oil adds a delicate and calming aroma. It also has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria that lead to acne and inflammation.
- Orange essential oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin routine.
- Lemon oil helps improve the luster of dull skin due to its astringent nature.
- It's antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders. Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin.
Jojoba wax works in several ways. It acts as a deep cleanser, penetrating deep into the hair follicle to dissolve sebum. Jojoba wax is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, soothing irritated skin. When used regularly, Jojoba wax can help control acne.
Although reactions are rare, we still advise to patch test before use.