Super Fruit Indulgently Rich Body Cream Skin Juice 200ml
✔ Ships direct from our NZ supplier
Bursting with Australian native fruits, this luxurious body spread unleashes essential fatty acid rich butters to comfort skin looking for deep nourishment.
Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin in need of deep nourishment.
HOW TO JUICE
Warm in fingertips before massaging onto skin, do not rinse and leave on as an intense conditioning treatment.
Purified Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate,*Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, *Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Zest Myrtle) Oil, Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Lemon Ironbark) Oil, Agonis Fragrans (Fragonia) Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum), Jasmine Didymium Lineare (Desert Jasmin), Acacia Dealbata (Wattle) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Naticide – a natural, certified organic preservative system using vanilla & almond extracts). *Denotes Certified Organic.
- Bursting with essential fatty acid rich butters and powerful anti-ageing antioxidants from native kakadu plum and desert jasmin to promote smoother, softer and more vibrant looking skin.
- As this luxuriously rich body cream melts into the skin it unleashes the exotic blend of Australian lemon ironwood, fragonia, wattle and zesty myrtle essential oils, leaving the skin with deliciously fresh, sweet and crisp aromas.
- This whipped, rich moisturiser will quickly absorb into the skin, leaving it feeling soft without any greasy residue.
- Apricot kernel oil heals and soothes the skin, while fatty acids from sunflower seed oil and shea butter act as a barrier to protect the skin from dehydration and irritation and will help prevent dryness.
- Perfect for skin that has been dried from exposure to the sun, winter, air-conditioning or harsh hot showers and swimming.